Signia's latest release in 2021 is the Signia AX Platform. Rather than amplifying all of the sounds around a user, Signia's Augmented Xperience (AX) uses enhanced sound processing to determine which sounds should be prioritized and focused on, while leaving the other sounds in the background.
At the heart of the new technology are two independent sound processors. One sound processor focuses on the sounds in the foreground, while the other handles the background sounds. The resulting contrast between the two sets of sounds creates a clearer soundscape for the wearer, particularly in noisy environments (like a party, dinner or business meeting).
Some of the additional features of the Signia Pure AX are:
- Acoustic-Motion Sensors: Recognizes the wearer's movements and adjust sounds and directional microphone strategy accordingly
- Own Voice Processing (OVP): Processes the wearer’s voice separately from other sounds, leading to a more natural-sounding voice quality
- Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries: Signia Ax rechargeable hearing aids deliver up to 36 hours of run-time per charge
- Direct Streaming from Smartphones: Signia Pure AX are directly compatible with Android and iOS (Apple) devices
- Signia Face Mask Mode: Helps with sound quality and speech understanding when others are wearing masks
- The Signia app: Provides access to hearing aid controls, streaming capabilities, tinnitus therapy, Signia Telecare for remote care support, and much more.
You can find the new Signia AX technology and more at Applied Hearing Solutions in Phoenix. In addition to offering the latest in hearing aid technology, we also utilize Audiology Best Practices. These Best Practices, which include important verification techniques like Real Ear Measurement, help us to ensure better outcomes for our patients.