Do I need a hearing aid?

95% of hearing losses can be treated by hearing aids. The other 5% need intervention from a medical doctor such as an Otolaryngologist or Otologist. A hearing test by an audiologist is the first step to determining what your treatment options are.

Posted in .

Clifford R. Olson, AuD.

Cliff Olson is passionate about hearing healthcare. He believes that the #1 reason people do not have success with hearing treatment is that they are uninformed. As the owner of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona, he is able to educate and treat patients in a way that maximizes their success with hearing treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *